Обсуждение: Re: Postgres+Delphi

Re: Postgres+Delphi

От
Arian Prins
Дата:
Hi Jahro,

Jahro schreef:

> Does anybody know where can I find some information about how to get to a
> Postgres database from Delphi.

You can create ODBC-postgresql-datasource. It should then be automatically
available in the Borland Database Engine. I use this configuration on several
delphi-projects and it functions very well.

Regards,
Arian.

Re: Postgres+Delphi

От
"Ivan Babikov"
Дата:
> You can create ODBC-postgresql-datasource. It should then be automatically
> available in the Borland Database Engine. I use this configuration on
several
> delphi-projects and it functions very well.

Does it work fine with Postgres7?  I found it becomes completely buggy with
Pg7.