Обсуждение: AutoStart and AutoDown

AutoStart and AutoDown

От
IMS
Дата:
How can I setup in Solaris and Red Hat Linux to start up postgresql
automatically?

--
http://www.attunity.com
http://www.asl.com.hk/products/ElectronicStockTradingSolution.html

Re: AutoStart and AutoDown

От
Lamar Owen
Дата:
On Tuesday 17 July 2001 07:36, IMS wrote:
> How can I setup in Solaris and Red Hat Linux to start up postgresql
> automatically?

For RedHat Linux, if installed from the RPM's, simply type (as root)
/sbin/chkconfig --level 345 postgresql on

(assuming you want a postmaster in runlevels 3, 4, and 5).
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Re: AutoStart and AutoDown

От
teg@redhat.com (Trond Eivind Glomsrød)
Дата:
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:

> On Tuesday 17 July 2001 07:36, IMS wrote:
> > How can I setup in Solaris and Red Hat Linux to start up postgresql
> > automatically?
>
> For RedHat Linux, if installed from the RPM's, simply type (as root)
> /sbin/chkconfig --level 345 postgresql on
>
> (assuming you want a postmaster in runlevels 3, 4, and 5).

"chkconfig postgresql on" would work as well :)

--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.