Обсуждение: SQL Load Balancer for PostgreSQL

SQL Load Balancer for PostgreSQL

От
"Brent R. Matzelle"
Дата:
Here is a new project that some people might be interested
in.  This project now supports Oracle8i and PostgreSQL.
There is a PHP module as well.

SQL Load Balancer  (SQLB)
http://sqlb.sourceforge.net/

The SQLB project is used to improve SQL requests to a
database. It provides programs that have permanent
connections to a DB, a program that checks the integrity of
transactions, and a library to link with programs that need
to make SQL queries.

Brent

Re: SQL Load Balancer for PostgreSQL

Дата:
> Here is a new project that some people might be interested
> in.  This project now supports Oracle8i and PostgreSQL.
> There is a PHP module as well.
>
> SQL Load Balancer  (SQLB)
> http://sqlb.sourceforge.net/
>
> The SQLB project is used to improve SQL requests to a
> database. It provides programs that have permanent
> connections to a DB, a program that checks the integrity of
> transactions, and a library to link with programs that need
> to make SQL queries.

FYI, 7.2 will have a RESET ALL; command that is useful for passing
persistent connections, and we use "BEGIN;COMMIT;" to cancel any open
transaction.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

[PHP] Re: SQL Load Balancer for PostgreSQL

Дата:
> Here is a new project that some people might be interested
> in.  This project now supports Oracle8i and PostgreSQL.
> There is a PHP module as well.
>
> SQL Load Balancer  (SQLB)
> http://sqlb.sourceforge.net/
>
> The SQLB project is used to improve SQL requests to a
> database. It provides programs that have permanent
> connections to a DB, a program that checks the integrity of
> transactions, and a library to link with programs that need
> to make SQL queries.

FYI, 7.2 will have a RESET ALL; command that is useful for passing
persistent connections, and we use "BEGIN;COMMIT;" to cancel any open
transaction.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: [PHP] Re: SQL Load Balancer for PostgreSQL

От
"Steve Wolfe"
Дата:
> > SQL Load Balancer  (SQLB)
> > http://sqlb.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > The SQLB project is used to improve SQL requests to a
> > database. It provides programs that have permanent
> > connections to a DB, a program that checks the integrity of
> > transactions, and a library to link with programs that need
> > to make SQL queries.

  Now, if we can get good, real-time replication among many servers, then
we're in business. : )

steve