Обсуждение: CLISP ?

CLISP ?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi all,

Does anyone know what the heck CLISP is, and/or if there's a driver for
using PostgreSQL with it?  :-)

I'll add it to the techdocs.postgresql.org website if there is too.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Gunjan Varshney wrote:

> Dear,
>
> We are working on a project in CLISP in which we are using PoastgreSQL.
> Can you please suggest us a driver to connect through clisp script?
>
> Regards,
> Gunjan

     - Indira Gandhi

Re: CLISP ?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Justin Clift writes:

> Does anyone know what the heck CLISP is, and/or if there's a driver for
> using PostgreSQL with it?  :-)

Common Lisp, http://clisp.cons.org.  In some earlier life it had support
for PostgreSQL 6.3 and 6.4.  I've never really used it myself, though.

Re: CLISP ?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Thanks guys,

Am presently adding this stuff to the techdocs site now.

:-)

Justin

Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Justin Clift writes:
>
> > Does anyone know what the heck CLISP is, and/or if there's a driver for
> > using PostgreSQL with it?  :-)
>
> Common Lisp, http://clisp.cons.org.  In some earlier life it had support
> for PostgreSQL 6.3 and 6.4.  I've never really used it myself, though.
>
> --
> Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net   http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter

     - Indira Gandhi

Kylix, dbexpress & PostgreSql

От
Denis Gasparin
Дата:
Hi to all!
    I searched all the pgsql mailing list (and the internet) to find if there
is a dbexpress driver or some way to get pgsql into Borland Kylix. The only
solution i've found is the beta driver from EasySoft "dbExpress Gateway to
ODBC".
    Is there another way or is there any plan to support Kylix & dbExpress?

Please, let me know: i'm going to develop a program in kylix and i'm
considering what db platform to use. If isn't there another way i've to
choose Interbase instead of pgsql (with very very much regret...).

Thank to all,
Denis Gasparin
-------------------
denis@edistar.com

Re: Kylix, dbexpress & PostgreSql

От
Дата:
Hello,

There is one under development. Alternatively you could try and modify the
GNU ObjectPascal driver for use in Kylix.

On Mon, 28 May 2001, Denis Gasparin wrote:

> Hi to all!
>     I searched all the pgsql mailing list (and the internet) to find if there
> is a dbexpress driver or some way to get pgsql into Borland Kylix. The only
> solution i've found is the beta driver from EasySoft "dbExpress Gateway to
> ODBC".
>     Is there another way or is there any plan to support Kylix & dbExpress?
>
> Please, let me know: i'm going to develop a program in kylix and i'm
> considering what db platform to use. If isn't there another way i've to
> choose Interbase instead of pgsql (with very very much regret...).
>
> Thank to all,
> Denis Gasparin
> denis@edistar.com

Re: Kylix, dbexpress & PostgreSql

От
Denis Gasparin
Дата:
Zeos (www.zeoslib.org) has released the last version of their library and
now it supports kylix! Obviously, it isn't dbexpress but it uses directly
the pgsql.so library. Give it a try! It works...

Denis Gasparin