Обсуждение: Schema Import

Schema Import

От
"Bob McCormick"
Дата:
All,

I've found a case tool that will generate a schema based on PostgreSQL
syntax and am wondering if it is possible to run this generated SQL script
to have the database schema created?

If so, could someone knowledgeable give me a clue???

Thanks...Bobbo ;-)

Bob McCormick
Intuitive Software Technology

Re: Schema Import

От
Anand Raman
Дата:
hi Bob,

Try

psql -h <ur_machine> <db_name> -U <user_name> -f <the_schema.sql>

HTH
Anand