Обсуждение: Driver ODBC postdrv.exe fails on 7.1

Driver ODBC postdrv.exe fails on 7.1

От
Tulio Oliveira
Дата:
Dear List,

I upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.1, and so my clients machines with Windows
doesn´t
more connect with databases.

When I try make a new ODBC connection on Windows, all works fine, but I
can´t see the tables list for import to Access Database.

Please, is any configuration more to make on 7.1, or exist a new
postdrv.exe
???

I realy need its working soon....

Regards,

Tulio Oliveira

Re: Driver ODBC postdrv.exe fails on 7.1

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Tulio Oliveira wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> I upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.1, and so my clients machines with Windows
> doesnエt
> more connect with databases.
>
> When I try make a new ODBC connection on Windows, all works fine, but I
> canエt see the tables list for import to Access Database.
>
> Please, is any configuration more to make on 7.1, or exist a new
> postdrv.exe
> ???

If you once installed psqlodbc.dll, postdrv.exe isn't needed.
You could just replace psqlodbc.dll by the latest one.

Go to a mirror site(Primary site seems unavaiable) and
download odbc/versions/psqlodbc-07_01_0004.zip.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Re: Driver ODBC postdrv.exe fails on 7.1

От
Calvin Dodge
Дата:
Tulio Oliveira wrote:

> I upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.1, and so my clients machines with Windows
> doesn´t
> more connect with databases.
>
> When I try make a new ODBC connection on Windows, all works fine, but I
> can´t see the tables list for import to Access Database.
>
> Please, is any configuration more to make on 7.1, or exist a new
> postdrv.exe

Head to ftp.postgresql.org (or your favorite mirror) and cd to
odbc/versions.  Grab the latest psqlodbc.zip file
(psqlodbc-07_01_0004.zip as of this moment), unzip it, and follow the
_short_ instructions in "readme.txt".

Calvin
caldodge@fpcc.net