Обсуждение: Logging Queries

Logging Queries

От
Hunter Hillegas
Дата:
I'm having a problem with queries sent in from a Java program.

Is there any way to have the server log the queries that are coming in so I
can see what's actually getting processed?

Hunter

Re: Logging Queries

От
Alex Howansky
Дата:
> Is there any way to have the server log the queries that are coming in so I
> can see what's actually getting processed?

Start the postmaster with "-d 2" on the command line.

--
Alex Howansky
Wankwood Associates

Re: [JDBC] Logging Queries

От
Peter Mount
Дата:
At 12:01 27/03/01 -0800, Hunter Hillegas wrote:
>I'm having a problem with queries sent in from a Java program.
>
>Is there any way to have the server log the queries that are coming in so I
>can see what's actually getting processed?

 From the server:
Can't remember which, but -d1 or -d2 when you start the postmaster
sometimes works (higher values show too much detail like the query plans etc).

 From within the driver: use DriverManager.setLogStream()

PeterM