Обсуждение: Errors in other languages

Errors in other languages

От
Luis Magaña
Hello:

It is possible to display error messages from PostgreSQL in other languages rather than English ?, if it is possible,
howcan
achieve that.  I love this RDBMS but this seems to be a problem for us in using it with our customers.  Any help or
answerwill
be aprecciated.

Thank yo in advanced.

Sincerely.

--
Ing. Luis Maga�a.
Gnovus Networks & Software

Re: Errors in other languages

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Luis Magaña writes:

> It is possible to display error messages from PostgreSQL in other languages rather than English ?

No

Re: Errors in other languages

От
Peter T Mount
Дата:
Quoting Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>:

> Luis Magaña writes:
>
> > It is possible to display error messages from PostgreSQL in other
> languages rather than English ?
>
> No

The JDBC driver does return it's own error messages in French, Dutch and
Italian if the VM is in one of those locales.

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/