Обсуждение: PHP style Annotated Manual

PHP style Annotated Manual

От
"Sam & Lisa Snow"
Дата:
I did a small bit of research on the PHP style of annotated manual. From
their documentation mailing list archives I was able to find out where to
get the source and some other discussion about it.

As long as the comments were moderated and rolled into the main manual
periodically, I think the system is great.

More thoughts? Any takers? Their system is based on MySQL, so it would take
a small porting effort. ;-)

Sam

Follow the instructions on http://cvs.php.net to check out "phpweb"
instead of "php3", and you'll have the source for the enire website.

 - Stig