Обсуждение: Stalled post to pgsql-general

Stalled post to pgsql-general

От
Fernando Schapachnik
Hello:
    First of all, forgive me if this is not the appropiate list
for my problem.

    What happens is: 6.5.0 running whitout problem for a very
long time. Suddenly:

select * from aliases where alias ~'claudia.gonzalez' \g
alias           |receptores
----------------+----------
claudia.gonzalez|claudia
(1 row)

    BUT:

select * from aliases where alias ='claudia.gonzalez' \g
alias|receptores
-----+----------
(0 rows)

    Also:

select * from aliases where alias~'^claudia.gonzalez$' \g
alias|receptores
-----+----------
(0 rows)

 select * from aliases where alias~'claudia.gonzalez$' \g
alias           |receptores
----------------+----------
claudia.gonzalez|claudia
(1 row)

    Seems like there is some kind of unvisible char at the front.

    Any ideas? TIA!

Fernando P. Schapachnik
Administración de la red
VIA NET.WORKS ARGENTINA S.A.