Обсуждение: Embedded SQL C++ preprocessor ?

Embedded SQL C++ preprocessor ?

От
"luc00"
Дата:
I need to ask if there is any plan for "subject" ?
And what if I'm using an C++ object .o file like a C one?

Thanks
Lucian

Re: Embedded SQL C++ preprocessor ?

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 11:35:14AM +0300, luc00 wrote:
> I need to ask if there is any plan for "subject" ?
> And what if I'm using an C++ object .o file like a C one?

Can't you use the ECPG preprocesser with C++? What needs to be don so you
can use it?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De

Need for rebuilding index after many deletions?

От
Patrick Robin
Дата:
Hi all,

   With Postgres 6.5.2,  if a table has undergone several row deletions,
does it make sense/ is it needed  to rebuild the index?  Would this be
accomplished by
dropping it and then recreating it?

Thanks

Patrick

Patrick Robin
patrickr@fa.disney.com
Walt Disney Feature Animation
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank,California 91521-4817

Re: Need for rebuilding index after many deletions?

От
"Jeffrey A. Rhines"
Дата:
If you're worried about performance, a vacuum should do the trick,
right?

Jeff