Обсуждение: PostgreSQL on NT: new cygwin?

PostgreSQL on NT: new cygwin?

От
"Andrea Aime"
Дата:
Hi people,
I'm trying to install pgsql on NT using cygwin's
last release... well, it seems quite different
from b20, you already got cygwin-ipc and
there's no more a cygwin-b20 directory, the
root directory seems to be unix like even
if you don't install Andy Piper tools...
is there anyone who has experience on that
kind of installation? I've tried to download
http://www.s34.co.jp/~luster/pgsql/cygwin32_ipc-1.03-bin-patched.tar.bz2
but bzip2 keeps telling me that this package is
corrupted.
Anyone has some experience?
Bye
Andrea

RE: PostgreSQL on NT: new cygwin?

От
Joost Kraaijeveld
Дата:
There are binaries available at the postgreSQL home site for Cygwin 20.1
and at my web site for the new netrelease (actually 1.1.0). In my
release the source code for cygipc 1.05 is included.

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen