Обсуждение: Callable Statement in JDBC

Callable Statement in JDBC

От
Sze Yuen Wong
Дата:
Hi,

 I'm using Postgre in my Java program.
The Java bean (JCDatasource from KL group)
require callable statement when saving to
the DB. But Postgre report Callable statement
is not supported.
 Anybody knows if 6.4 support callable statement?
Or anyother ways to work around?

Thank you very much.

Sze Wong

Re: [GENERAL] Callable Statement in JDBC

От
Peter T Mount
Дата:
On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Sze Yuen Wong wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I'm using Postgre in my Java program.
> The Java bean (JCDatasource from KL group)
> require callable statement when saving to
> the DB. But Postgre report Callable statement
> is not supported.
>  Anybody knows if 6.4 support callable statement?

Nope. CallableStatement is still unsupported, mainly because I haven't
been able to figure out how CallableStatement works.

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk