Обсуждение: PL/pgSQL

PL/pgSQL

От
"Sergei Chernev"
Дата:
Hello,
I've asked a question, about possibility of PL/pgSQL to work
on OS BSDI-3.1. But I haven't got answer.(Thanx -Jose'-, now I know that it
works
on Linux !).
But is there OS-oriented mailing list, where I can discuss my OS related
problems?

Thank you,
---------------------------
Sergei Chernev
Internet: ser@nsu.ru
Phone: +7-3832-397354

Re: [GENERAL] PL/pgSQL

Дата:
[Charset koi8-r unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]
> Hello,
> I've asked a question, about possibility of PL/pgSQL to work
> on OS BSDI-3.1. But I haven't got answer.(Thanx -Jose'-, now I know that it
> works
> on Linux !).
> But is there OS-oriented mailing list, where I can discuss my OS related
> problems?

In 6.4, it should work on all platforms.  I know it works on bsdi 4.0.

What problems are you seeing.

RE: [GENERAL] PL/pgSQL

От
"Sergei Chernev"
Дата:
> In 6.4, it should work on all platforms.  I know it works on bsdi 4.0.
Hello,

> What problems are you seeing.

I still have 3.1 :((

When I install plpgsql language, and prepare one test:
=>CREATE FUNCTION f_test () RETURNS abstime AS '
=>        BEGIN
=>                RETURN \'now\';
=>        END;
=>' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';
CREATE
EOF
Then I do:
=> select f_test();
It tells me, that:
        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or
while processing the request.
We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is
impossible.
  Terminating.

After that, another programms, which was connected to postgres, loose
connection.
Regression test falls on PL/pgSQL.

With best wishes,
---------------------------
Sergei Chernev
Internet: ser@nsu.ru
Phone: +7-3832-397354

Re: [GENERAL] PL/pgSQL

Дата:
> After that, another programms, which was connected to postgres, loose
> connection.
> Regression test falls on PL/pgSQL.

This is what really has me stumped.  The regression tests fail?  I
wonder if I broke dynamic linking for bsdi 3.1.  Check the regression
tests for other errors, like the LOAD command.

RE: [GENERAL] PL/pgSQL

От
"Sergei Chernev"
Дата:
> > After that, another programms, which was connected to postgres, loose
> > connection.
> > Regression test falls on PL/pgSQL.
>
> This is what really has me stumped.  The regression tests fail?  I
> wonder if I broke dynamic linking for bsdi 3.1.  Check the regression
> tests for other errors, like the LOAD command.
H-m-m, No load :((
Here is my regress.out:

=============== Notes...                              =================
postmaster must already be running for the regression tests to succeed.
The time zone is now set to PST8PDT explicitly by this regression test
 client frontend. Please report any apparent problems to
   ports@postgresql.org
See regress/README for more information.

=============== destroying old regression database... =================
=============== creating new regression database...   =================
=============== running regression queries...         =================
boolean .. ok