Обсуждение: pg_hba.conf woes

pg_hba.conf woes

От
Adriaan Joubert
Дата:
Hi,

    I installed postgres v3.4 but cannot connect to it, as I always get
user authentication failures. I've already wittled my pg_hba.conf down

host         all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255   trust
host         all         192.168.51.0   255.255.255.0         trust

which should cover our local network and the local host. I cannot even
connect as postgres from the local host. So what am I doing wrong?

Any hints greatly appreciated!

Adriaan

Re: [GENERAL] pg_hba.conf woes

От
Adriaan Joubert
Дата:
Had the file in the lib instead of the data directory. Apologies for the
wasted bandwidth...

Adriaan

PostgreSQL 6.4 problems on Linux.

От
Kevin Lo
Дата:
Hi,

I upgrade postgres to 6.4, compile and install postgres with no problems. But
when I run
postmaster -i&, I got the following messages:

% IpcMemoryCreate: shmget failed (Invalid argument) key=543200
1, size=831176, permission=600
FATAL 1:  ShmemCreate: cannot create region

I don't know what's wrong with it, would anyone tell me how to fix this problem,
thanks.
The kernel version is 2.0.35.

P.S. I run 6.3 with no problems.

Thanks in advance,