Обсуждение: psql source archives? 6.2.1 needed

psql source archives? 6.2.1 needed

От
"Os Tyler"
Дата:
Hello,

I'm not subscribed to this list, please respond to me directly, thanks.

I've been sloooooowly integrating psql 6.2.1 into my system. I recently
searched for vacuum and it was no where to be found. Is there an archive
psql source where I can download 6.2.1?

Additionally, is there some reason that vacuum might be missing from this
distrib.?

Much thanks,

Os Tyler

Re: [GENERAL] psql source archives? 6.2.1 needed

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Os Tyler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm not subscribed to this list, please respond to me directly, thanks.
>

> I've been sloooooowly integrating psql 6.2.1 into my system. I recently
> searched for vacuum and it was no where to be found. Is there an archive
> psql source where I can download 6.2.1?
>
> Additionally, is there some reason that vacuum might be missing from this
> distrib.?

    vacuum is an SQL command issued to the backend, generally through
psql, but through any other interface will work also...

    But, of more concerned...why are you still using v6.2.1? :)

Re: [GENERAL] psql source archives? 6.2.1 needed

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Os Tyler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm not subscribed to this list, please respond to me directly, thanks.
>

> I've been sloooooowly integrating psql 6.2.1 into my system. I recently
> searched for vacuum and it was no where to be found. Is there an archive
> psql source where I can download 6.2.1?
>
> Additionally, is there some reason that vacuum might be missing from this
> distrib.?

    vacuum is an SQL command issued to the backend, generally through
psql, but through any other interface will work also...

    But, of more concerned...why are you still using v6.2.1? :)

Re: [GENERAL] psql source archives? 6.2.1 needed

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Os Tyler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm not subscribed to this list, please respond to me directly, thanks.
>

> I've been sloooooowly integrating psql 6.2.1 into my system. I recently
> searched for vacuum and it was no where to be found. Is there an archive
> psql source where I can download 6.2.1?
>
> Additionally, is there some reason that vacuum might be missing from this
> distrib.?

    vacuum is an SQL command issued to the backend, generally through
psql, but through any other interface will work also...

    But, of more concerned...why are you still using v6.2.1? :)

Re: [GENERAL] psql source archives? 6.2.1 needed

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата: