Обсуждение: [GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business! (fwd)

[GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business! (fwd)

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
This site has been added to our anti-spam filter as a site we no longer
receive email from...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:20:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: tutopia@hermes1.net
To: tutopia@hermes1.net
Subject: [GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business!

***Our research indicates that the following material may be of interest to you.

Hi,

Just wanted to pass along some info about some new software I now call my "secret weapon".  It's truly amazing!  Listen
tothis...

Me and hundreds of others can now reach "millions of potential  customers, locally or worldwide" - absolutely FREE!  A
lotof us are creating immediate "cash flow explosions" -literally overnight.  And blowing our competition right out of
thewater!

You have to check this thing out.  To get some details, all you have to do is email a request for more info to
tutopiainfo@hermes1and you'll get some information Email'ed right back to you in a few minutes.  Simple.  (Important
note: To receive this info immediately, reply to tutopiainfo@hermes1.net, not tutopia@hermes1.net.)

Take care.  I'll talk with you later.

Bill :-)

Re: [GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business! (fwd)

От
Mark Pulver
Дата:
The Hermit Hacker (02:30 PM 6/5/98) wrote:

>This site has been added to our anti-spam filter as a site we no longer
>receive email from...

But it may of been too late. It looks like they have our individual
addresses as I got two copies of this email personally, *plus* the copy
that went to the list.

Getting to copies personally matches quite hell that I'm subbed up to two
lists on the majordomo server at postgreSQL.org.

The sysadmin may wanna lock down the "who" command to majordomo.

Mark
Mark Pulver - Home of the "MIDI 2nd Bedroom Featuring the Modular Closet"
 http://www.midiwall.com - Nord Mod: http://www.midiwall.com/nordmodular

Re: [GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business! (fwd)

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Mark Pulver wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker (02:30 PM 6/5/98) wrote:
>
> >This site has been added to our anti-spam filter as a site we no longer
> >receive email from...
>
> But it may of been too late. It looks like they have our individual
> addresses as I got two copies of this email personally, *plus* the copy
> that went to the list.
>
> Getting to copies personally matches quite hell that I'm subbed up to two
> lists on the majordomo server at postgreSQL.org.
>
> The sysadmin may wanna lock down the "who" command to majordomo.

    done

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business! (fwd)

От
Mark Pulver
Дата:
The Hermit Hacker (12:17 AM 6/6/98) wrote:

>> The sysadmin may wanna lock down the "who" command to majordomo.
>
>    done

Thanks dude.