Обсуждение: log_min_autovacuum_duration parameter is incorrect

log_min_autovacuum_duration parameter is incorrect

От
星合 拓馬
Дата:
Hi all,

In the Release Notes 9.5, it seems that one parameter name is incorrect.
In the Monitoring of Changes section,
parameter called log_min_autovacuum_duration is incorrect.
log_autovacuum_min_duration is correct.

The document page:
  https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/release.html

Regards.

Re: log_min_autovacuum_duration parameter is incorrect

От
Alvaro Herrera
星合 拓馬 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In the Release Notes 9.5, it seems that one parameter name is incorrect.
> In the Monitoring of Changes section,
> parameter called log_min_autovacuum_duration is incorrect.
> log_autovacuum_min_duration is correct.

It seems I typo'ed the parameter name in the commit message (4ff695b1),
and that typo found its way to the release notes.  Will fix.