Обсуждение: pgbench doc typos

pgbench doc typos

От
Erik Rijkers
Дата:
2 typo's in doc/src/sgml/ref/pgbench.sgml

Another (separate) small thing:

I did not understand this sentence:

    "Notice that while the plain (unaggregated) log file contains index
    of the custom script files, the aggregated log does not."

"contains index"?  what does that mean?

Not understanding, I have not changed it. I think it could be made more
clear.

thanks,

Erik Rijkers

Вложения

Re: pgbench doc typos

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 01/12/2016 10:27 AM, Erik Rijkers wrote:
> 2 typo's in doc/src/sgml/ref/pgbench.sgml
>

> Another (separate) small thing:
>
> I did not understand this sentence:
>
>    "Notice that while the plain (unaggregated) log file contains index
>    of the custom script files, the aggregated log does not."
>
> "contains index"?  what does that mean?
>
> Not understanding, I have not changed it. I think it could be made more
> clear.

fixed and backpatched