Обсуждение: 36.1 Overview of Trigger Behavior

36.1 Overview of Trigger Behavior

От
Dmitry Igrishin
Дата:
Subparagraph 8:
I suggest to replace
"BEFORE row-level triggers to execute"
with
"row-level BEFORE triggers to execute"
for consistency.

Subparagraph 14:
While WHEN can be used with INSERT too, I suggest to replace
"However, in an AFTER trigger, the WHEN condition is
evaluated just after the row update occurs, and it determines
whether an event is queued to fire the trigger at the end of
statement."
with
"However, in an AFTER trigger, the WHEN condition is
evaluated just after the row inserted or updated, and it determines

--
// Dmitry.

Re: 36.1 Overview of Trigger Behavior

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 08/11/2015 05:51 AM, Dmitry Igrishin wrote:
> Subparagraph 8:
> I suggest to replace
> "BEFORE row-level triggers to execute"
> with
> "row-level BEFORE triggers to execute"
> for consistency.

Fixed that one.  Wasn't so sure about the one below.