Обсуждение: yet another release notes patch

yet another release notes patch

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Bruce,

Still working on it ....

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus
                                      PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Вложения

Re: yet another release notes patch

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
This part is no longer true:

+      <listitem>
+       <para>
+        PL/Perl subroutines are now given perl-visible names (Tim Bunce)
+       </para>
+
+       <para>
+        PL/Perl subroutines are anonymous subrefs; this change adds entries
+        to the Perl symbol table for them, making profiling and code coverage
+        tools much more usable.
+       </para>
+      </listitem>
+

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2010-06/msg00159.php

...Robert

Re: yet another release notes patch

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 6/24/10 10:30 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> This part is no longer true:

Right.  And I just got an explanation of one of Oleg's patches.  Let me
submit a new doc patch if you haven't applied that one yet.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: yet another release notes patch

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 6/24/10 10:30 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> This part is no longer true:
>
> Right.  And I just got an explanation of one of Oleg's patches.  Let me
> submit a new doc patch if you haven't applied that one yet.

No, I have not applied.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: yet another release notes patch

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Robert,

Updated patch.

P.S. I hate CVS.

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus
                                      PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                                      http://www.pgexperts.com

Вложения

Re: yet another release notes patch

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 11:17 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Updated patch.
>
> P.S. I hate CVS.

That's why were moving to GIT :P

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: yet another release notes patch

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Updated patch.

I'm applying this now, with the following corrections:

- change tabs back to spaces
- revert incorrect change of guc-search_path to guc-search-path

> P.S. I hate CVS.

So don't use it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: yet another release notes patch

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> Robert,
>>
>> Updated patch.
>
> I'm applying this now, with the following corrections:
>
> - change tabs back to spaces
> - revert incorrect change of guc-search_path to guc-search-path

Or, actually, visca versa.

Committed now, with those changes.

--
Robert Haas