Обсуждение: Adding a ref file

Adding a ref file

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
I'm trying to add a new ref/.sgml file, but I can't see which file needs
to change to allow that to be fully referenced.

Is this because of an error in my .sgml file, or am I missing something
else? AFAICS the Makefile should pick up all .sgml files, but it seems
not to be doing that.

Hit me with your cluesticks, please.

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com

Re: Adding a ref file

Дата:
> I'm trying to add a new ref/.sgml file, but I can't see which file needs
> to change to allow that to be fully referenced.

Example:

$ grep psqlRef *sgml ref/*sgml
reference.sgml:   &psqlRef;
ref/allfiles.sgml:<!entity psqlRef            system "psql-ref.sgml">
$

            regards, tom lane

Re: Adding a ref file

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
> > I'm trying to add a new ref/.sgml file, but I can't see which file needs
> > to change to allow that to be fully referenced.
>
> Example:
>
> $ grep psqlRef *sgml ref/*sgml
> reference.sgml:   &psqlRef;
> ref/allfiles.sgml:<!entity psqlRef            system "psql-ref.sgml">
> $

Ah! I had allfiles.sgml but not reference.sgml. Working now, thanks.