Обсуждение: Typo in PG 7.2.1 Tutorial PDF

Typo in PG 7.2.1 Tutorial PDF

От
"Lennart Goedhart"
Дата:
Section 3.3 - Foreign Keys

CREATE TABLE weather (
    city varchar(80) references weather,
    temp_lo int,
    temp_hi int,
    prcp real,
    date date
);

Should read:

CREATE TABLE weather (
    city varchar(80) references cities,
    temp_lo int,
    temp_hi int,
    prcp real,
    date date
);

Lennart Goedhart

Re: Typo in PG 7.2.1 Tutorial PDF

Дата:
Yes, this is known and fixed.

Lennart Goedhart wrote:
> Section 3.3 - Foreign Keys
>
> CREATE TABLE weather (
>     city varchar(80) references weather,
>     temp_lo int,
>     temp_hi int,
>     prcp real,
>     date date
> );
>

> Should read:
>
> CREATE TABLE weather (
>     city varchar(80) references cities,
>     temp_lo int,
>     temp_hi int,
>     prcp real,
>     date date
> );
>

> Lennart Goedhart

Html docs download

От
Joshua Moore-Oliva
Дата:
Is there anywhere that I could download the html docs to my hard drive for
postgre?  It'd save you guys bandwidth in the long run and it would be very
very convienent.

Josh.

Re: Html docs download

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Joshua Moore-Oliva wrote:

> Is there anywhere that I could download the html docs to my hard drive for
> postgre?  It'd save you guys bandwidth in the long run and it would be very
> very convienent.

Well it should've been there, but it wasn't.   There is now.  You can
go here:

    http://www.XX.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/#7.2

Replace the XX with the countrycode for your favorite mirror.  Although
you may have to wait a day for the link and tarball to propagate.  Right
now you can replace the XX with ca or us and get it.

Vince.

Re: Html docs download

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Joshua Moore-Oliva writes:

> Is there anywhere that I could download the html docs to my hard drive for
> postgre?  It'd save you guys bandwidth in the long run and it would be very
> very convienent.

If you have downloaded PostgreSQL you have it already.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net