Обсуждение: Error when compile with "enable-thread-safety"

Error when compile with "enable-thread-safety"

От
"hao"
Дата:
Hi, all

I got error when compile PostgreSQL 7.4.3 with --enable-thread-safety option under Cygwin.
The error message is "Cannot enable threads on your platform".

Also, the "build.sh" come with the package does not work too. It terminated when cp some files
but report the target is not valid directory name like "/tmp/postgresql.3129/...../postgre-".
Any idea for that?

hao

Re: Error when compile with "enable-thread-safety"

От
Peter Eisentraut
hao wrote:
> I got error when compile PostgreSQL 7.4.3 with --enable-thread-safety
> option under Cygwin. The error message is "Cannot enable threads on
> your platform".

If you know how to make thread-safe programs (and libraries) on Cygwin,
please provide us with that information.  Until then, you are out of
luck.

--
Peter Eisentraut