Обсуждение: Re: POSTGRESQL - Basic Question

Re: POSTGRESQL - Basic Question

От
"Raveendra Yerraguntla"
Дата:
Hi

I am trying to connect to postgresql ftp server for downloading the
documents. I am not able to do so.

$ ftp
ftp> open ftp.us.postgresql.org
it is prompt for user name and Password.

I tried with USER and PASS ( as it says login with USER AND PASS).
but I am getting error message saying login failed and not able to download.

What is the right of getting it, I am able to do browser but I had to do it
from Unix command line.

Thanks

Re: POSTGRESQL - Basic Question

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Le Mercredi 20 Mars 2002 12:20, Raveendra Yerraguntla a écrit :
> I am trying to connect to postgresql ftp server for downloading the
> documents. I am not able to do so.

PostgreSQL 7.2 documentation is included in pgAdmin2
(http://pgadmin.postgresql.org) help.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE

Re: passing variable across function invokations

От
Padma Sundar Narayanan
Дата:
Hai,

I am just attempting to pass a variable across same
user defined function called for each row of a query.

I am not able to pass it over even when I used static
variable.

It would be grateful if anybody could suggest
any hint one how to pass a variable across function
invokation.

Thanks..