Обсуждение: pgsql: Disable BLOB test in pg_dump TAP tests

pgsql: Disable BLOB test in pg_dump TAP tests

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Disable BLOB test in pg_dump TAP tests

Buildfarm member jacana appears to have an issue with running this
test.  It's not entirely clear to me why, but rather than try to
fight with it, just disable it for now.

None of the other tests try to write out from psql directly as
this test does, so it seems likely that the rest of the tests will
be fine (as they have been on numerous other systems).

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0f97c722bb201c67312eec0a9ff3691cda37878f

Modified Files
--------------
src/bin/pg_dump/t/002_pg_dump.pl | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------------

Re: pgsql: Disable BLOB test in pg_dump TAP tests

Дата:
> Disable BLOB test in pg_dump TAP tests

> Buildfarm member jacana appears to have an issue with running this
> test.  It's not entirely clear to me why, but rather than try to
> fight with it, just disable it for now.

BTW, what was your evidence for thinking that that specific test
needed to be disabled?  It looks to me like it would have been
subject to the $-in-/m-mode bug we identified today, so I'm wondering
if it was merely the first to fail.

I think it's probably best not to monkey with it right now, but after
beta1 is out, we should try re-enabling it.

            regards, tom lane