Обсуждение: pgsql: Try to convince gcc that TupleQueueRemap never falls off the end

pgsql: Try to convince gcc that TupleQueueRemap never falls off the end

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
Try to convince gcc that TupleQueueRemap never falls off the end.

Without this, MacOS gcc version 4.2.1 isn't convinced.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/8d7396e5092f1bc6433a38ccabaf88c8c681de11

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/executor/tqueue.c |    2 ++
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

Re: pgsql: Try to convince gcc that TupleQueueRemap never falls off the end

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 11/6/15 11:06 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Try to convince gcc that TupleQueueRemap never falls off the end.
>
> Without this, MacOS gcc version 4.2.1 isn't convinced.

I still see some compiler warnings from this:

tqueue.c: In function ‘tqueueReceiveSlot’:
tqueue.c:124:18: warning: variable ‘tup’ set but not used
[-Wunused-but-set-variable]
tqueue.c: In function ‘TupleQueueRemapTuple’:
tqueue.c:612:7: warning: variable ‘dirty’ set but not used
[-Wunused-but-set-variable]