Обсуждение: pgsql: Add point <-> polygon distance operator.

pgsql: Add point <-> polygon distance operator.

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
Add point <-> polygon distance operator.

Alexander Korotkov, reviewed by Emre Hasegeli.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/4520ba67691fc13bb8be2cc47dd0bf8c7ab94205

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/utils/adt/geo_ops.c       |   76 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
src/include/catalog/pg_operator.h     |    2 +
src/include/catalog/pg_proc.h         |    1 +
src/include/utils/geo_decls.h         |    1 +
src/test/regress/expected/polygon.out |   11 +++++
src/test/regress/sql/polygon.sql      |    7 +++

Re: pgsql: Add point <-> polygon distance operator.

Дата:
Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> writes:
> Add point <-> polygon distance operator.

The buildfarm is really unhappy about this.

(BTW, you forgot a catversion bump, not that that's real significant.)

            regards, tom lane

I wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> writes:
>> Add point <-> polygon distance operator.

> The buildfarm is really unhappy about this.

Never mind, I found the problem (or so I think anyway).

            regards, tom lane

Re: pgsql: Add point <-> polygon distance operator.

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 12/15/2014 09:12 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> writes:
>>> Add point <-> polygon distance operator.
>
>> The buildfarm is really unhappy about this.
>
> Never mind, I found the problem (or so I think anyway).

Thanks!

- Heikki