Обсуждение: pgsql: Attempt to reduce local dependencies in regression tests.

pgsql: Attempt to reduce local dependencies in regression tests.

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
Attempt to reduce local dependencies in regression tests.

This appears to be another case where the relative sort order of letters
vs. numbers can throw things off.

Pavel Stehule

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/3e9a2672d25aed15ae6b4a09decbd8927d069868

Modified Files
--------------
src/test/regress/expected/foreign_data.out |   22 +++++++++++-----------
src/test/regress/sql/foreign_data.sql      |    6 +++---

Re: pgsql: Attempt to reduce local dependencies in regression tests.

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Robert Haas <rhaas@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Attempt to reduce local dependencies in regression tests.
>
> This appears to be another case where the relative sort order of letters
> vs. numbers can throw things off.
>
> Pavel Stehule

Of course I meant "locale" dependencies.

*rolls eyes*

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company