Обсуждение: pgsql: Performance tuning advice for SSI.

pgsql: Performance tuning advice for SSI.

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
Performance tuning advice for SSI.

Kevin Grittner, with additional wordsmithing by me.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/771a9f69f70e0b4fa95347df7ab346e5bdbc85f2

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/mvcc.sgml |   20 ++++++++++++++++++++

Re: pgsql: Performance tuning advice for SSI.

От
Merlin Moncure
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Robert Haas <rhaas@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Performance tuning advice for SSI.
>
> Kevin Grittner, with additional wordsmithing by me.

nice, but ISTM this is more advice on how to avoid serialization
failures than performance.  you could argue though that said failures
are really a performance problem I suppose.

merlin