Обсуждение: HA cluster

HA cluster

От
Mario Splivalo
Дата:
What are you using for fencing two postgres boxes in HA configuration?
I'd like to go off pgpool and use pg9.1 streaming replication, but I'd
like some insight on what to use for fencing? Pacemaker? Something else?

    Mario

Re: HA cluster

От
PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Дата:
hello ...

what you need is linux with pacemaker, stonith and postgres.

    many thanks,

        hans