Обсуждение: Error postgres9.5

Error postgres9.5

От
Jhonatan Martinez
Дата:
Good morning
=0A=
    I'm checking in engine restoration postgresql95 and I get the=0A=
    following error - "could not execute query : ERROR : function=0A=
    public.dblink (text =2C text) does not exist " -
=0A=
    This error is solved in 94 postgresql I instalndo postgresql94=0A=
    -contrib . But in the case of motor 95 I find that port.
=0A=
    I would like to help me solve this problem                           =

Re: Error postgres9.5

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Jhonatan Martinez
<guns_ozzy@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Good morning
> I'm checking in engine restoration postgresql95 and I get the following
> error - "could not execute query : ERROR : function public.dblink (text ,
> text) does not exist " -
> This error is solved in 94 postgresql I instalndo postgresql94 -contrib .
> But in the case of motor 95 I find that port.

Without knowing the OS and distribution you are using, which is
perhaps a Linux one, there is no actual way to know exactly the name
of the package you are missing. As Postgres 9.5 is still in beta,
isn't it simply that the contrib module RPM has not been shipped yet?
You may want to ping the folk in charge of packaging Postgres on the
platform you are using, and see when the contrib modules will be
available. I would guess that's Devrim based on the RPM name you gave
out though (added him in CC).
--
Michael

Re: Error postgres9.5

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Sat, 2015-12-12 at 13:01 +0000, Jhonatan Martinez wrote:

>     I'm checking in engine restoration postgresql95 and I get the
>     following error - "could not execute query : ERROR : function
>     public.dblink (text , text) does not exist " -
>
>     This error is solved in 94 postgresql I instalndo postgresql94
>     -contrib . But in the case of motor 95 I find that port.
>
>     I would like to help me solve this
> problem

Which OS/distro is that? If you are using RPMs, -contrib subpackages
are always built/shipped along with the other RPMs.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ