Обсуждение: BUG #13516: no binary output function available for type void

BUG #13516: no binary output function available for type void

От
ganuri@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      13516
Logged by:          Nuri Boardman
Email address:      ganuri@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.4
Operating system:   Windows 7

calling a stored procedure which has return type void

using PQexecParams
and passing 1 for the last argument (binary results)

Re: BUG #13516: no binary output function available for type void

> calling a stored procedure which has return type void
> using PQexecParams
> and passing 1 for the last argument (binary results)

That was fixed way back in 9.1.

Since 9.0.x will be out of support this fall, you really should be
thinking about an upgrade.

            regards, tom lane

Re: BUG #13516: no binary output function available for type void

От
Nuri Boardman
Дата:
We're going to 9.4 very shortly. Thanks for letting me know it's fixed.