Обсуждение: PostgreSQL vs Oracle/MS-SQL

PostgreSQL vs Oracle/MS-SQL

От
DB Versity
Дата:
Dear PostgreSQL Team,

We're evaluating PostgreSQL for my upcoming & existing projects to most of
our Client projects whether it can replace Oracle/MS-SQL
partially/completely.

It would be great if you can provide comparison check list for above like

Feature wise ( PostgreSQL vs Oracle & PostgreSQL vs MSSQL)
Benchmarks

 You can reach me at my below contact details/ 07755993833 for any further
details.

Hope I'll receive the above expected details shortly.

--

-
Thanks,

Twitter : https://twitter.com/dbversity
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/dbversity
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/110310642300109980307>
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dbversity
Sign-up : http://dbversity.com/sign-up <http://dbversity.com/wp-login.php>

Re: PostgreSQL vs Oracle/MS-SQL

От
Christopher Browne
Дата:
I'm sorry, did you have a bug to report?

This seems like an RFP.

There are a number of consulting firms that work with PostgreSQL that might
be prepared to submit material for an RFP, given a retainer or other
guarantee of payment.

Absent that, you might want to do some of your own research, perhaps
comparing material from the respective sets of documentation for the
various systems of interest to you on the basis of whatever sorts of
functionality matter to you and your clients.  And actually, in order for
you to acquire the competent knowledge that you'd need to support those
clients, I wouldn't think there's any alternative to doing the research
inside your own organization.