Обсуждение: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От
rpvoland@spamcop.net
Дата:
Correction!

I was wrong.  Microsoft Visual c++ 2013 is installed on this computer.
  It got installed the first time I tried to install
postgresql-9.4-beta2.  I do not see any of the Microsoft log files for
2013 that I see each time postgresql installs, checks, or updates
Microsoft Visual c++ 2010.

I can try uninstalling Microsoft Visual c++ 2013 before making another
attempt to install postgresql-9.4-beta2.

Thanks,

Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От
pjduplooy
Дата:
rpvroland

I already uninstalled VC 2013 and reinstalling postgres 9.4 beta 2, no luck.

I even uninstalled vc2013 and running the postgres installer from command
line, activating the option of not installing any vc, but the problem
persists.

Pieter