Обсуждение: BUG #5701: CREATE TABLE ERROR

BUG #5701: CREATE TABLE ERROR

От
"Didier URBAN"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5701
Logged by:          Didier URBAN
Email address:      urban@issendis.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.1
Operating system:   Windows 7
Details:

Hello,

If we set client_encryption to 'Latin9', CREATE TABLE IS NOT WORKING AFTER
?

It's working if we create table on UTF8 and then switch to Latin9.

(With v8 it's working well but not in v9)

Thanks
Best Regards
Didier Urban

Re: BUG #5701: CREATE TABLE ERROR