Обсуждение: could not open server file

could not open server file

От
beulah prasanthi
Дата:
Helo
     I am beulah i am using postgres 8.4 in my java project using jdk6
    i created a table image and i gave datatype for image is oid
   and i want to import my image from client i gave like
INSERT INTO image
 VALUES(1,'fruit', (lo_import('C:\\My Pictures\\sample.jpg')));

 Error : could not open server file C:\\My Pictures\\sample.jpg No such file
or directory
can u help me please

Re: could not open server file

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
beulah prasanthi  wrote:

This is very unlikely to be a PostgreSQL bug.  Another list would
have been more appropriate.

> Error : could not open server file C:\\My Pictures\\sample.jpg
> No such file or directory

Anyway, do you have standard_conforming_strings turned on?

-Kevin

Re: could not open server file

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Kevin Grittner
<Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
>> Error : could not open server file C:\\My Pictures\\sample.jpg
>> No such file or directory
>
> Anyway, do you have standard_conforming_strings turned on?

Good question.  Another thought would be whether the OP is perhaps
confusing the client and server filesystems.

...Robert