Обсуждение: Reporting per output

Reporting per output

От
Michael Genereux
configure: WARNING: ossp/uuid.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: ossp/uuid.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: ossp/uuid.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: ossp/uuid.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: ossp/uuid.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: ossp/uuid.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ---------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ---------------------------------------- ##

Michael Genereux
Web Application Developer
HotTopic.com / Torrid.com / ShockHound.com

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the
constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?"
-- Il Duce, The Boondock Saints

Re: Reporting per output

Дата:
Michael Genereux <MGenereux@hottopic.com> writes:
> configure: WARNING: ossp/uuid.h: present but cannot be compiled

Hmm, exactly what version of ossp-uuid are you using, and on what
platform?  Also, which PG version is this?

            regards, tom lane

Re: Reporting per output

Дата:
Michael Genereux <MGenereux@hottopic.com> writes:
> MacOS X 10.5.8

Oh, that's because of ossp-uuid's hopelessly broken approach to
dealing with conflicts with system-provided definitions of uuid_t.
There's not much we can do about it.  You could try filing a bug
with them if you care.  It's mostly cosmetic though --- at least
for PG's purposes, I don't think there's any worse consequence
than the warning from configure.

            regards, tom lane