Обсуждение: BUG #5015: MySQL migration wizard does not start

BUG #5015: MySQL migration wizard does not start

От
"Ken Smith"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5015
Logged by:          Ken Smith
Email address:      kensmith@adobe.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

I have downloaded and installed PostgreSQL 8.4 and installed the mysql
migration wizard.  I click the shortcut and nothing happens.  I also noted
that if I try to run from the commandline that you use '/' in some of the
program paths causing the OS to say it cannot find the file - "C:/Program
Files/Java/jdk1.5.0_16/jre/bin/java.exe".  Additionally the whole command is
too long for the shortcut properties and is cut off.

If I setup a shorter path using 8.3 notation, I still get nothing.

Re: BUG #5015: MySQL migration wizard does not start

От
Jaime Casanova