Обсуждение: BUG #4168: ECPG refuses datestyle SQL

BUG #4168: ECPG refuses datestyle SQL

От
"Francisco Leovey"
Дата:

Bug reference:      4168
Logged by:          Francisco Leovey
Email address:      fleovey@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.1
Operating system:   SuSE Linux 9.2
Details:

if you write
EXEC SQL SET datestyle TO SQL, DMY;
 you get   ERROR: syntax error at or near "SQL"

But
EXEC SQL SET datestyle TO Postgres, DMY;
 works fine

Re: *****SPAM***** BUG #4168: ECPG refuses datestyle SQL

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 07:06:03PM +0000, Francisco Leovey wrote:
> if you write
> EXEC SQL SET datestyle TO SQL, DMY;
>  you get   ERROR: syntax error at or near "SQL"
>
> But
> EXEC SQL SET datestyle TO Postgres, DMY;
>  works fine

Thanks for the report. I fixed it in CVS for 8.2, 8.3 and HEAD.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!