Обсуждение: BUG #4069: Wrong tip

BUG #4069: Wrong tip

От
"Eduard Fernandez-Diaz"
Дата:

Bug reference:      4069
Logged by:          Eduard Fernandez-Diaz
Email address:      eduardfds@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 1.8.0
Operating system:   Ubuntu - Linux
Details:

Wrong tip at the beginning of the administrator: “The answer to the
question of Life, the Universe and Everything is 42.” The answer is “God
created them.”

Re: BUG #4069: Wrong tip

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Eduard Fernandez-Diaz
<eduardfds@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      4069
> Logged by:          Eduard Fernandez-Diaz
> Email address:      eduardfds@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 1.8.0
> Operating system:   Ubuntu - Linux
> Details:
>
> Wrong tip at the beginning of the administrator: "The answer to the
> question of Life, the Universe and Everything is 42." The answer is "God
> created them."

I'm not so sure - can you define exactly what 'the question' is? That
will probably help figure out if the answer is correct.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: BUG #4069: Wrong tip

От
Gregory Stark
Дата:
"Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> writes:

>> Wrong tip at the beginning of the administrator: "The answer to the
>> question of Life, the Universe and Everything is 42." The answer is "God
>> created them."
>
> I'm not so sure - can you define exactly what 'the question' is? That
> will probably help figure out if the answer is correct.

IIRC the question is "What is six times eight"

--
  Gregory Stark

Re: BUG #4069: Wrong tip

От
Chris Browne
Дата:
stark@enterprisedb.com (Gregory Stark) writes:
> "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> writes:
>
>>> Wrong tip at the beginning of the administrator: "The answer to the
>>> question of Life, the Universe and Everything is 42." The answer is "God
>>> created them."
>>
>> I'm not so sure - can you define exactly what 'the question' is? That
>> will probably help figure out if the answer is correct.
>
> IIRC the question is "What is six times eight"

I thought it was "What is nine times six?"

(And note that in base 13, 9x6 = 42...)

If there is to be a fix, it probably involves adding the word
"Ultimate" in between the words "the" and "question"...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/linuxdistributions.html