Обсуждение: BUG #3600: ODBC Driver not working with BIGINT

BUG #3600: ODBC Driver not working with BIGINT

От
"Phillip Carruthers"
Дата:

Bug reference:      3600
Logged by:          Phillip Carruthers
Email address:      pjc@seemoretechnologies.com
PostgreSQL version: 7.4.16
Operating system:   Redhat 4
Details:

When using SQLBindParameter with type BIGINT I get the following error;

Unable to execute statement due to [unixODBC]Unrecognized C_parameter type
in copy_statement_with_parameters; Unrecognized key passed to SQLGetInfo

I get the same error on Redhat 5 with Postgres 8.1

I do NOT get the error using Postres 8.2.4 on Windows.

It seems that only the Windows ODBC driver is work for BIGINT.

Re: BUG #3600: ODBC Driver not working with BIGINT

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi.

Umm, I have not reproduced a problem...
Would you be shown the reproducible code?
and what Version of psqlODBC.?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> When using SQLBindParameter with type BIGINT I get the following error;
>
> Unable to execute statement due to [unixODBC]Unrecognized C_parameter type
> in copy_statement_with_parameters; Unrecognized key passed to SQLGetInfo
>
> I get the same error on Redhat 5 with Postgres 8.1
>
> I do NOT get the error using Postres 8.2.4 on Windows.
>
> It seems that only the Windows ODBC driver is work for BIGINT.

Re: BUG #3600: ODBC Driver not working with BIGINT

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi.