Обсуждение: BUG #3404: Mix ORDER BY ASC With DESC

BUG #3404: Mix ORDER BY ASC With DESC

От
"Maxx"
Дата:

Bug reference:      3404
Logged by:          Maxx
Email address:      maxx@maxxfonseca.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 (Etch)
Details:

When I mix the ORDER BY clause with ASC and DESC the return is just the
first field, for example:

"SELECT * FROM test ORDER BY id DESC, textbody ASC" return the fields only
sorted by id desc. But, if I use ORDER BY id DESC, textbody DESC then its
works.

Thank you for your attention

Re: BUG #3404: Mix ORDER BY ASC With DESC

Дата:
"Maxx" <maxx@maxxfonseca.com> writes:
> When I mix the ORDER BY clause with ASC and DESC the return is just the
> first field, for example:

You're going to have to provide a complete test case if you want anyone
to take that seriously.

            regards, tom lane