Обсуждение: BUG #2865: Cannot save the data in pgAdmin

BUG #2865: Cannot save the data in pgAdmin

От
"Leo"
Дата:

Bug reference:      2865
Logged by:          Leo
Email address:      nwleo@msn.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system:   Windows 2003
Details:

If there is only one record in a table, if I del the data in one or more
fields, the data will be restored after I saved and refreshed the table in
pgAdmin(v1.6).

Re: BUG #2865: Cannot save the data in pgAdmin

От
Dave Page
Leo wrote:

> Bug reference:      2865
> Logged by:          Leo
> Email address:      nwleo@msn.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2
> Operating system:   Windows 2003
> Details:
>
> If there is only one record in a table, if I del the data in one or more
> fields, the data will be restored after I saved and refreshed the table in
> pgAdmin(v1.6).

I cannot reproduce this in 1.6.1 or what will be 1.6.2. Which version
are you using exactly? Can you detail the steps and table definition you
use to recreate the issue?

Thanks, Dave.