Обсуждение: BUG #2589: corrupt file

BUG #2589: corrupt file

От
"Caitie Humphrey"
Дата:

Bug reference:      2589
Logged by:          Caitie Humphrey
Email address:      sureno11@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.4
Operating system:   Windows xp
Details:

I have just downloaded this version.  When I try to run Configure.in i get a
message saying

 configure.in : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but was wondering if there was a
solution so I can configure.

Re: BUG #2589: corrupt file

Дата:
"Caitie Humphrey" <sureno11@yahoo.com> writes:
> I have just downloaded this version.  When I try to run Configure.in i get a
> message saying
>  configure.in : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file

I can tell you're not very familiar with building stuff from source code
(if you were, you'd already know that configure not configure.in is the
thing to run first).  You might be best off grabbing the prebuilt Windows
installer package for Postgres instead of the source code.  If you
really want to build from source, install MinGW and then see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/installation.html

            regards, tom lane