Обсуждение: BUG #1443: Can't start service of Postgres

BUG #1443: Can't start service of Postgres

От
"phucle"
Дата:

Bug reference:      1443
Logged by:          phucle
Email address:      le.viet.phuc@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   Windows XP Pro japanese
Details:

Dear,

   I installed Postgres 8.0 sucessfully and ran Ok but when I restarted my
computer, Postgres could not start. When I checked in windows service, I
realized that Postgres service did not start. I tried to start manual but
could not start
   I have tested this problem many times.

   phucle

Re: BUG #1443: Can't start service of Postgres

От
"Magnus Hagander"