Обсуждение: BUG #1439: unable to create more than 21 database connections

BUG #1439: unable to create more than 21 database connections

От
"Martin Drinck"
Дата:

Bug reference:      1439
Logged by:          Martin Drinck
Email address:      drinck@gmx.de
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.0
Operating system:   Win XP
Details:

Im trying to connect 50 separate clients via Npgsql 0.7 beta3.
Inside the postgres config maxconnections = 100
(the config settings are a all default!)

After connecting 21 clients I always get the error "timeout while
connecting...".

Is it a bug or a configuration problem?

best regards,
M.Drinck

Re: BUG #1439: unable to create more than 21 database connections

От
Gaetano Mendola
> Im trying to connect 50 separate clients via Npgsql 0.7 beta3.
> Inside the postgres config maxconnections = 100
> (the config settings are a all default!)

Did you restart the server ?

Regards
Gaetano Mendola