Обсуждение: ecpg multidimensional arrays

ecpg multidimensional arrays

От
margitsw@t-online.de (Margit Schubert-While)
Дата:
exec sql begin declare section;
static int      intcur[50][10] = { 0 };

produces :
ERROR: No multi-dimensional array support for simple data types

Margit

Re: ecpg multidimensional arrays

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 07:24:18PM +0100, Margit Schubert-While wrote:
>         exec sql begin declare section;
> static int      intcur[50][10] = { 0 };
>
> produces :
> ERROR: No multi-dimensional array support for simple data types

So far so good, but which bug are you reporting?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De

Re: ecpg multidimensional arrays

От
margitsw@t-online.de (Margit Schubert-While)
Дата:
At 17:13 29.02.2004 +0100, you wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 07:24:18PM +0100, Margit Schubert-While wrote:
> >         exec sql begin declare section;
> > static int      intcur[50][10] = { 0 };
> >
> > produces :
> > ERROR: No multi-dimensional array support for simple data types
>
>So far so good, but which bug are you reporting?
>
>Michael
         Erm, the error itself ? Every other RDB preprocessor that I have
         tried doesn't have this problem.

         Margit

Re: ecpg multidimensional arrays

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 06:48:49PM +0100, Margit Schubert-While wrote:
> >> ERROR: No multi-dimensional array support for simple data types
> >
> >So far so good, but which bug are you reporting?
> >
> >Michael
>         Erm, the error itself ? Every other RDB preprocessor that I have
>         tried doesn't have this problem.

And that makes it a bug? I would accept this as a missing feature. But
even then seeing how the variable is used would help seeing if we can
implement this.

Michael