Обсуждение: can't link the libpq.dll for bcc32.mak

can't link the libpq.dll for bcc32.mak

От
"Ping-Hua Shao"
Dear:
I try to compile the libpq library (in 7.3.4 & 7.4 beta1 src folder) with b=
cc32.mak under bcc55 and bcb6, but have some problems when linked.
The problems are about :
1._pqGethostbyname
2._pqStrerror
can't referenced.

I think these 2 functions were new, maybe  we have to patch the makefile an=
d .def files.

Best Regards

phshao@linx.moeacgs.gov.tw=

Re: can't link the libpq.dll for bcc32.mak

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Ping-Hua Shao wrote:

> Dear:
> I try to compile the libpq library (in 7.3.4 & 7.4 beta1 src folder)
> with bcc32.mak under bcc55 and bcb6, but have some problems when linked.
> The problems are about :
> 1._pqGethostbyname
> 2._pqStrerror
> can't referenced.

There are already patches for this on the way; please look at
pgsql-patches of the last days.

Regards,
Andreas