Обсуждение:

"Vivek"
Дата:
Dear Sir,
I have been using postgreSQL through PHP for last 7 days.
it was working absolutely fine But today when i created
new tables in the database, It dint allow me to insert
records into it. though i can insert records into old
tables which are in the same database.The error is:

array_in:need to specify dimensions

what does it mean. My development work is stopped due to
this error. Please help me.

Thanking you.

regards,
Vivek C. Shidhore
Programmer
Fidel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Pune

Re:

От
"A.Bhuvaneswaran"
Дата:
> Dear Sir,
> I have been using postgreSQL through PHP for last 7 days.
> it was working absolutely fine But today when i created
> new tables in the database, It dint allow me to insert
> records into it. though i can insert records into old
> tables which are in the same database.The error is:
>
> array_in:need to specify dimensions

It is an array field and you are trying to insert 'value'.  Instead you
should insert '{value}'. The 'value' will be stored in first subscript,
field[1].

regards,
bhuvaneswaran

Re: